Getting Home (was Re: ryanair to biarritz)

Barry Evans barryevans9aYAHOO.COM
Wed Nov 21 01:25:42 PST 2001

We just winged it, not knowing when we'd get to Santiago (the best
way!) or if we'd go on to Finisterre (we did) but knowing there are
coaches, trains, planes (deep discount from Iberia for anyone with a
compostela) from Santiago and 2 ferries back to the UK. Not only
don't i think it's necessary to book home at the end of your camino,
i'd advise against it unless you're on a very tight schedule. Lots of
travel agents in Santiago.
Don't worry, you WILL get home, and (unlike middle age pilgrims) you
won't have to walk!
barryevans

=====