Was Howard's Loss - "Universal Law of Recompense".

Howard Murphy HmcellardykeaAOL.COM
Tue Nov 20 06:22:04 PST 2001

In a message dated 20/11/01 10:47:34 GMT Standard Time, HmcellardykeaAOL.COM
writes:

>  Date:    20/11/01 04:39:57 GMT Standard Time
>  >  From:    WA6RPRaAOL.COM (Craig Walker)
>  >  Sender:  GOCAMINOaPETE.URI.EDU (Road to Santiago Pilgrimage)
>  >  To:  GOCAMINOaPETE.URI.EDU
>  >
>  >  Howard-
>  >         You are right about those who cheated you.  Theologians call it
> the
>  >  "Universal Law of Recompense".
>
>  >  Best
>  >  Craig

Dear Craig
Can you give me any more information on the above, is it possible to download
the text?
Every Blessing
Howard

Hmcellardykeaaol.com