The Pilgrims Bridge

Russ Irwin rirwinaUSAOR.NET
Mon Nov 19 23:54:08 PST 2001

Can anyone here supply me with a little information about the Pilgrims Bridge in Puente la Reina?
I'm mainly interested in when it was built, was it really a Roman bridge, and whatever. The picture
that I took of it during my pilgrimage back in May turned out to be one of the better pictures that
I've ever taken, but I'm having trouble now finding out informatiion about it as most of the
internet sites I can find about it are in Spanish, and the ones in English don't say very much.

Thanks,
Russ