Donkeys and the Camino

Barry Evans barryevans9aYAHOO.COM
Mon Nov 19 12:32:03 PST 2001

Howard, I'm really sorry about your loss, both time and money,
following your bad experience with the burro owner, but I want you to
know I winced when I read...

"...I have always believed that whoever steals from me or hurts me
in any way will in turn suffer these things to a much more greater
extent."

I'm no saint, trust me, but on the many occassions I've been robbed
in different countries, my anger and frustration has been tempered by
the thought that perhaps the thief needed my property and/or money
more than I did.

Kind regards, Barry Evans

=====
Barry Evans    (707) 476 8317
217 Second Street, Eureka, CA 95501

Check out our camino photos: http://us.geocities.com/barryevans9/camino

"Is it possible that we're actually okay?"