New

Juel Dagenais-Rollison juelaVIRGINIA.EDU
Mon Nov 19 07:59:41 PST 2001

Hi Everyone,

My name is Juel and I'm a graduate student at UVa.  A friend and I plan to
do the pilgrimage at the end of May.  I look forward to exercising my mind,
body and spirit and hope to complete as much of the trail as one can in a
month.  Just to unplug for a month would be a thing of beauty and I even
look forward to discovering aches in muscles I never knew I had.

Here is my question, we want to stay at refugios and I know that there are a
certain number of miles one must walk before being allowed admittance is
that right?  I haven't been able to find a guide that marks off distances
and refugios along the way as a day to day planner type thing.  We plan to
walk at least 25k a day.

Can you refer me to a guide, preferably a website that splits the trips into
mileage covered each day, refugios to arrive at and how and where one gets
their pilgrimage bok stamped at each rest stop?

Thank you and I look forward to hearing your stories and advice and getting
inspired fr my own journey.

Juel