competition for beds

Ana Young ayoung2001aYAHOO.COM
Sun Nov 18 05:54:13 PST 2001

Hi Barry,

It sounds as if you did a really positive thing in
finally deciding to let go and go with the flow within
yourself, so to speak, by simply staying in hostales.
One question, though: Were you able to stop in any of
the albergues and chat with the pilgrims to at least
get that experience? I understand that at some of
them, you can stay and chat for a while (and even eat
with them if you contribute) before going to bed. I
did for a little bit at Sarria and enjoyed it, then
went "home" across the street to a private room when
the night was over.

That way I felt I didn't miss out on anything...

Saludos,
Ana