More pics on line

Dan Wise dwiseaWISECOM.COM
Thu Nov 15 13:37:59 PST 2001

Nina and I also posted our photos on line at this address:
http://www.wisecom.com/santiago but the quality of the photos is not very
good because we were just taking them for our kids and grandchildren to
see. You are however welcome to view them. You have to click NEXT at the
bottom of each page.

Dan