Personal regarding the Pilgrimage

Christopher Hewitt chewitt_friendsusaaHOTMAIL.COM
Wed Nov 14 07:23:08 PST 2001

If you have a website that you have built, and would like the whole world to know about it (okay, our small little world), please send the link address and a brief description of the site directly to the friends_usa_santiagoayahoo.com

I will make a special section dedicated to Listservers' links, while maintaining a seperate one for organizations.

Christopher

----- Original Message -----
From: Barry Evans
Sent: Wednesday, November 07, 2001 11:17 AM
To: GOCAMINOapete.uri.edu
Subject: Aeroguia details

--- Channing Thieme <channingtaRCN.COM> wrote:
> Barry, your suggestion of *Aeroguia del Camino
> de Santiago* rings bells.  We
> also just returned from five weeks on the
> Camino where word had it that its
> aerial shots were invaluable to the walking
> pilgrim.  Where did you get your
> copy?  American bookstores and web sites draw a
> blank.

sorry for the delay...
i got my copy in a bookstore in San Sebastian,
where we flew (on Iberia's cheap
ticket-with-compostela, yeah!) for a few days
after the camino.
it's published by Editorial Planeta, S.A. 1998
Cost I think $19.
ISBN 84-08-02403-5
...if that's of any use to you!
cheers, barry

=====
Barry Evans (barryevans9ayahoo.com)
217 Second Street, Eureka, CA 95501
(707) 476 8317; Cell (650) 823 2421

"Search, whose motive is discontent, can only lead to some form of illusion."
                                Krishnamurti

Find a job, post your resume.
http://careers.yahoo.comGet more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download : http://explorer.msn.com