Sv: dreams

fkjaer fkjaeraPOST7.TELE.DK
Sun Nov 11 14:14:04 PST 2001

Heather,

I only walked from St. Jean to Burgos last summer and I hope to return next summer to walk the remaining 450 kms from Burgos to Santiago.
Yes, I too daydream about the camino. I used to daydream before I went, I daydream now looking back on my pilgrimage remembering the beautiful people I met and the villages, cities, landscapes, nature and  architecture I saw, and I dream about returning to complete my camino. It's almost like being in love. Just like you I always have the sense of being on the camino. Some time ago I walked up a hill and had like a deja vu, and it dawned upon me that the reason was that the angle of the gradient was like that of the road leaving St. Jean on the way up to Port de Cize.
And I dream at night too. Like most dreams they are very different from reality but the feeling of the camino is the same: the feeling of friendship, adventure, kindness, presence of God and of something totally different from reality.

Frans.
Denmark.
  ----- Oprindelig meddelelse -----
  Fra: Heather Lemley
  Til: GOCAMINOaROCKYPOINT.URI.EDU
  Sendt: 11. november 2001 19:31
  Emne: dreams

  For all those who have already made the pilgrimage:  Do you often have dreams about going again or about being on the Camino.  I do all the time.  Usually it is much different than in reality but I always have this sense of being on the Camino.  People that did not go with me are also usually there in my dreams.   Just curious if any other people have these experiences.

  Heather