credentials - for beverly eisen

davidson davidsonaETAL.URI.EDU
Thu Nov 8 14:09:48 PST 2001

Beverly, excuse the "public" nature. And Go-Camino'ers, please excuse this The
only format I have to get into gocamino -- my own list serve on my own email
-- does not allow me to see the original email addresses of the people who are
writing.

Beverly: Your package was returned to me 3 days ago for bad address. I now
cannot get your address again because your letter got deleted.
Please write me: dgitlitzaaol.com  (Do NOT reply to this email) and repeat
your address so I can send your package out again.

Thanks.
Linda Davidson