Friends of the Road to Santiago Credential "Passport"

davidson davidsonaETAL.URI.EDU
Mon Nov 5 16:10:58 PST 2001

Hi there.
About the Friends of the Road Credential:

The main form that I send out, as R. Spenger has noted, has the basic Iberian
Peninsula stops indicated.
However, for those starting in France or biking, I have another, empty form.
For those who wish to have a copy of each, so that the French stops can be
stamped int he blank form and the Spanish stops in the form listing the "usual
towns," I am pleased to send them both out.
Sometimes it's simply just that I can't tell what people want because they
don't specify their itinerary.

Meanwhile, Friends sends out credentials to all who ask (although we do
appreciate a donation : the copying and mailing costs have all gone up
recently, as you probably know).

To receive a credential from the British Confraternity, you must be a member.

Hope this helps clarify some of the details.
As ever,
your server,
Linda Davidson
Friends of the Road