Finisterre refugios-distances

Robert E. Spenger rspengeraHOME.COM
Mon Nov 5 11:45:04 PST 2001

Barry,

My numbers were just "Crow Flight" numbers, i.e. direct distance numbers, and
they were just estimates made by looking at the map without measuring. Leonie
had asked where they were on the map, so I was just giving the general location
- not the distances that a walker would have to travel. The road distances are
indeed longer. Having walked all but the stretch from a bit past Olveiroa to Cée
(about 12 km?), I am only too well aware of the walking distance involved. From
Negreira to the spot in the road past Olveiroa where I was picked up, it seemed
like it went on forever.

Robert