Shoes /refugios/just returned

Delphia Dirks delphiadaEARTHLINK.NET
Wed May 30 18:34:02 PDT 2001

Thanks for the interesting message Karen..glad yo had a good time.  Can you
give an idea of the cost range of the hostel/hotels.   Did you find that
they were also full of 'pilgrims'.. sounds like you were'nt 'alone' on the
trip, even though you didn't have the 'refugio' experience.

thanks again... delphia