Angels

Paul Tobey paulaPAULTOBEY.COM
Fri May 25 10:05:55 PDT 2001

Hi everyone,

I'd just like to comment if I may.  All the talk recently about footwear has
been interesting and I most certainly read with consideration the comments
and suggestions made about this subject.  However, since my interest in the
road is more from a spiritual perspective, I begin to wonder how much
preparation is necessary from a comfort stand point.  Many of us have
physical problems before we even begin, say bad knees, hips, backs etc...
Who's to say that any amount of preparation will guard against injury,
fatique....even blisters.

Perhaps in the divine plan a blister is our angel's way of saying you need
to slow down....live in the moment...regard your surroundings as a gift...
I'd go even as far as saying that an injury can protect you from being
someplace you weren't supposed to be...say at the bottom of a cliff
after...after a fall...due to rain...2 days after the injury you never got.
Anyway, we have to perceive gifts from our angels, good or bad, as divine
intervention.  That's not to say I will not prepare myself and get the best
equipment I can, but just a reminder that the universe responds to our
utilmate intentions...if we need to be somewhere faster than we need to be
there...our angels will let us know.

Paul Tobey