Welcome

Paul Tobey paulaPAULTOBEY.COM
Tue May 22 11:28:58 PDT 2001

Dear Arlene,

I as well do not speak Spanish but I'll get by nonetheless.  My French is very good and there are similarities, however the language of the soul needs no translation.  You will not be alone in your journey, Sept is still a busy time on the road, and God will be with you as well.

My reasons for doing the road are to document the relationship between spirituality and artistic growth.  Since I've had an awakening of sorts my creativity has never been more imaginative and things are so falling into place.  The hightened spirituality of the camino will most certainly contribute to my growth as an artist and I'd just like to witness that first hand.

Peace Profound,

Paul Tobey
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Arlene Flaster
  To: GOCAMINOapete.uri.edu
  Sent: Tuesday, May 22, 2001 11:44 AM
  Subject: Re: Welcome

  Dear Paul
  I was interested to read your reasons for walking the Camino.  I, also am
  planning to walk in September (starting from Roncesvalle) and also for
  creative as well as spiritual inspiration.  I will be walking alone so it is
  nice to feel  (even by email) that I know someone else along the route,
  especially someone who speaks English.  I , unfortunately speak no Spanish.
                                                  Arlene