Spanish lessons online

Ana Young ayoung2001aYAHOO.COM
Tue May 15 07:30:42 PDT 2001

--- Patty Sheneman <ToulouzaWEBTV.NET> wrote:
i am interested in the
> web sites you are
> studying from, would be interested in any
> help==let's keep in touch,
> thanks.
>
> Medicine Woman

Hi Patty,

Try www.Parlo.com. It's what I use. When you sign in (
just follow the directions), it will give you a test,
sort of a level test, to see what kind of lessons you
should get, it will tell you where it thinks your
level is, then you get a lesson once a week. It used
to be every day, but they changed that. It also offers
interactive lessons, I think, but being here3 in Japan
and having to go to a cibercafe, I don't have the
ability to do that right now.

Buena suerte!
Ana