rooms in St Jean

Lisa Forman FormanLSaAOL.COM
Fri May 11 09:35:23 PDT 2001

Is it possible to e-mail any of the many hotels, refugios, albergues, or
whatever, that people have listed in the past two days in St. Jean?  Does
anyone have any e-mail addresses?
It is necessary to confirm a "reservation" for the first night for July 21?
Or should we just "wing it".
I am starting to feel in planning this journey that I am getting so bogged
down in unnecessary detail that I am forgetting how marvelous it is to just
pick up and get on a plane and see what happens.  I have never made advance
reservations for a hotel in europe or anywhere I have travelled in all my
life.  O my God, does this mean I am really getting old and crochety?
Or should I realize that since i have my pack already, and my shoes, and my
sleeping bag I can sleep anywhere anytime and not worry about it.
Thanks to all for listening to my "venting"  - All views are gladly accepted
here.
lisa
formanlsaaol.com