Ultreya/ unsubcrbing gocamino

Fernando Dulay fvdulayaYAHOO.COM
Sat May 5 12:15:46 PDT 2001

Dear Linda:
   Inroducing:Fernando D. Dulay, a retire physician
ready to leave for a cycling camino leaving San
Francisco on May 21st carrying all the information
learned thru the gocxamino website.
    Me problema: Using the listservalistserv.uri.edu
email I have not been able to unsubscribe.  Would you
kindly help  solve this for me and also please update
me on how to get back on again which will happen when
I return July 4th.  Many thanks.
Ultreya!              Fernando