Just returned

M'Lou Zahner mlouzaMEDIAONE.NET
Sat May 5 02:34:06 PDT 2001

    M'lou Zahner in Cambridge here.
    My sister Carol Zahner and our brother Tom walked together from Leon
to Tricastela. We had a wonderful if not cold and wet trip. It was a
great shock to arrive in Boston with 90 degree weather after having
experienced snow and sleet just outside of O Cebriero!
    Two things of note. Even though we had been told one needed to walk
the last 100k (and after screwing my courage up to ask for  something I
was quite sure would be denied me) we were granted our Compostela with
no fuss. Secondly, we had planned to stay at the hotel San Francisco in
Santiago near the cathedral. It is closed for renovation for one year.
They directed us to a lovely small hotel even closer to the cathedral
called La Arte. It was a splurge but very pleasant at 11,000 a single
room with a standard double bed.
    I would be pleased to be of help to anyone with inquiries. Why not
write to me direct on practical matters which might seem too mundane to
the general group. I can be reached at mlouzamediaone.net.
    The Camino gave us the time and space to have some of the best
conversations ever and some of the most amazing dreams remembered and
shared.
                                                    M'Lou Zahner