stricter rules

Elyn Aviva TajminaaAOL.COM
Fri Mar 30 20:06:32 PST 2001

Thanks for your kind words. Yes, I am the Ellen Feinberg who wrote _Following
the Milky Way_ (1989, ISU Press). The book is out of print, but I have
decided (it sounds trite to say because of popular demand, but a few people
HAVE asked!) to reissue it myself, with an expanded introduction that talks
about pilgrimage, changes in the Camino in the last 20 years, and the "other"
esoteric/pre-Christian Caminos, geese, Black Madonnas, and what they might be
about. I think the book will be out in a few months; we'll probably
distribute via ourselves and Amazon.com.

Buen Camino on your journeys with your grown children--I hope to walk part of
the Camino this summer with my 30-year-old son, Jesse. In Following the Milky
Way I wrote that I hoped someday to walk the Camino with him--well, I hope
that day has almost come! You're right: getting to know each other is about
as spiritual as it gets!

Blessings,
Elyn Aviva