stricter rules

Marvin Eisenstein maeisensteinaJUNO.COM
Fri Mar 30 17:55:28 PST 2001

Are you the Ellen Feinberg that wrote *Following The Milky Way"? If you
are I need to tell you how much I enjoyed your book.

My daughter and I are making the journey this August. We are Jewish and
she is studying to be a cantor. I am making the journey to get to know my
adult daughter. One on one. She to meet me as a adult and I her.

Two years ago I hiked the mountains of Nepal with my oldest child and
later that year my middle child and I did the Machu Pichu and Colca
Canyon treks in Peru. The getting to know ones children and they you is
as spiritual as one can get in this crazy world.

We are not Catholics, Bhudist, or Inca's but we are all spiritually
connected.

Thanks for expressing yourself so well.

Marvin