Passports

Rosina Lila BlaroliaAOL.COM
Fri Mar 30 05:36:49 PST 2001

Hi Elyn,
Your message reads that you asked the Pilgrims'  office in Santiago
information about getting the credential.  Do you mean the Compostela?
Doesn't the credential mean the passport? (I believe that in Spanish it does).
I'll be going to Seville next week for Holy Week and will ask Maria Jesus
Vega, the head of the Friends of Santiago Association there, about this and
any other possible changes and will report when I come back.  I will also try
to attend one of their meetings.
If there is something in particular which any of you would like me to find
out while I am there I will gladly do so. Just tell me.
By the way, Elyn, was the fax that you received in English or Spanish?  I
have often found  attempted translations into English, and viceversa, to be
unwittingly misleading.
Fond regards to you all.

Rosina