Hello!

Deanna cassiesmomaEARTHLINK.NET
Thu Mar 29 19:49:37 PST 2001

Hi!  My name is Deanna Gomes and I am a 34 year old married mother
with three girls at home.  My husband and I are planning a trip to Spain in
September of this year though he has no idea yet that I am searching for
information about the Camino.  In November we moved from Montana to Florida
and we drove seperate cars.  Jon picked up a book on tape for me by Shirley
Maclain titled "The Camino".  Though I didn't identify with her story on a
personal level I was mesmerized by the whole idea and the meaning behind the
trek.  Unfortunately we will have to drive as we won't have the time to do
the walk.  Any advice or information is greatly appreciated....especially
on how to tell my husband how I want to spend a portion of our 'vacation'!

Thanks!

Deanna Gomes

cassiesmomaearthlink.net

--- cassiesmomaearthlink.net