Hikingboots/ shoes for a woman........

MaryAnn May mamayaNVINET.COM
Tue Mar 27 23:48:42 PST 2001

Hi MaryJo,
I'm an old Birkenstock lover from way back (1969) because I have wide feet and
short toes. Birkenstock make three styles of hiking boots, plus many styles of
sport sandals. Birkenstock Express has an online catalogue at
 http://www.birkenstockexpress.com
 I just bought the Rockford style hiking boot and find them absolutely
wonderful. They sent me two different styles, I chose the best for me and
returned the other one. Happy feet at last!

I used to  buy men's boots, but the heels are always quite a bit wider than
they need to be for me.