New List Subscriber

Greg Collins greg.collinsaVIRGIN.NET
Tue Mar 27 11:58:54 PST 2001

Hi everyone

My name is Greg Collins, I'm 40 years old, married father of two (m13 f11) living in West Sussex in the UK, I work for an overseas development agency and have been dreaming of making a trip to Santiago for the last two or three years.  A change of job (and loss of previous short-sabbatical/unpaid leave rights) two years ago, I was in IT now I'm in development education, has delayed things a bit and I am now starting to plan for making the journey in the fall/autumn of 2002.  The dream has got so big that my whole family are considering coming with me, thus forcing us to go during the summer instead!

The intention is to cycle from St. Jean Pied de Port (or possibly from Lourdes, I'm a Roman Catholic and I've never been there) so I'm interested in the practical experience of other pilgrims who've gone 'en bici'.

Regards

Greg