Stamps (Sellos)

bill deutschman olcbillaFIRESERVE.NET
Fri Mar 23 14:49:50 PST 2001

Jack;

We stopped at the cathedrals, churches, monasteries, cloisters, museums as
well as information kiosks for stamps.  We even found some small churches
had the stamp sitting by the door for self service.    We never had a
problem finding a stamp.  Many pilgrims we talked to were "collecting"
stamps and had four or five a day in several books so they are available
everywhere.

bill

bill deutschman
455 hillside avenue