Prescription medication

Michael Wyatt MWyatt01aEMAIL.MSN.COM
Fri Mar 23 11:46:34 PST 2001

For what it's worth:
I travelled with a doctor's prescription and pharmacy bottle of
anti-inflammatories; nor over the counter stuff here in the USA.  Not only
did I not have any trouble anywhere, all I had to do to get refills was walk
in to a pharmacy and show the prescription (and one of the side-effects of
these, in addition to eating out your stomach, can be hallucinations!)
Michael

-----Original Message-----
From: Road to Santiago Pilgrimage [mailto:GOCAMINOapete.uri.edu]On
Behalf Of Russ Irwin
Sent: Thursday, March 22, 2001 9:25 PM
To: GOCAMINOapete.uri.edu
Subject: Prescription medication

How do customs officials react if you bring a prescription medication into
Spain that's not in the
origional container. I am on a high blood pressure medication but I want to
take it in a smaller
container because the one that it comes in is just too big. Will I run into
any problems if I do
this?

Thanks,
Russ