Brazilian friendship message

Rosina Lila BlaroliaAOL.COM
Wed Mar 21 17:16:10 PST 2001

Hello you all,
It seems well known that the largest "Friends of Santiago" group is in
Brazil. I suppose that it is only logical that living in such a gorgeously
beautiful place as Brazil its people are as exuberant  as their country.  In
my experience, they always seem to be flowering, as it is shown by their
music, their literature, their graphic arts, their achievements in sports -,
they are the only four-times winner of the very much coveted World Cup in
Soccer, among other championships-, their presence in the Camino and, yes,
their problems.
I, for one, envy the facility with which they find reasons to celebrate so
many things.  In commemoration  of "Friendship Week", the Santiago group has
sent me a message which is interesting, touching, lovely and puzzling.
If you would like me to translate and post it, or send it to you privately,
I'll gladly do so.
Rosina