Packages sent TO pilgrims

Michael P. Barham mpb5aDUKE.EDU
Wed Mar 21 06:50:13 PST 2001

Hi everyone:
1)  If I want to have some things sent to me for when finish the trip, HOW
should they be sent to the post office so that the postal workers will hold
the package for me until my arrival, and what is the process for picking it
up -- just showing passport?

2)  Thanks for all the replies to my last message about a month ago
regarding motivations for the trail -- they have all been informative!

Thanks,
Michael B

ps -- anyone walking in may/early June?  I fly into London on May 6th, and
will be in St. Jean no later than the 9th of May.
--mb