New Member

Marvin Eisenstein maeisensteinaJUNO.COM
Sun Mar 18 10:06:02 PST 2001

I too am a new member. I am planning to walk the last 200K of the Camino
with my daughter. She lives in Minneapolis and I in Rochester, NY. The
only time that we will be able to go is in August. I am reading that it
is hot and crowded. Our plans are to start out early evry morning and
stop early in the afternoon. What are the anicest and/or most interesting
refuges along this way.

Thanks

Marvin Eisenstein