no e-mail

Ana Young ayoung2001aYAHOO.COM
Sun Mar 18 06:16:57 PST 2001

Robert, you talk about only being able to use a Yahoo
address when you write to Yahoo groups. I don't know
about that. I only know that I don't have any address
EXCEPT a Yahoo one and the list still think I'm not a
member - except that I get my messages daily. I want
to go to web mode because I don't have may own
computer and I still can't.

Yahoo, Yahoo .... Yahooooooooo! What's going on??

So far, no problem with Gocamino, thank God - and
Santiago ;-)

Besos,
Ana