Walking with groups

Jodi Campbell jcampbelaCENTENARY.EDU
Tue Mar 13 15:57:07 PST 2001

Hello all!  I've just recently joined this list but am thrilled with the
amount, quality, and tone of the messages.

My question:  I'll be walking the Camino (only the last stage, beginning in
Burgos) for the first time this May, with a group of college students (I
teach Spanish history).  There will be 14 of us, though we'll be able to
split into smaller groups if necessary.  I don't want us to be an
irritating or problematic group in terms of our size (filling small
refugios, for example).  Do those of you who have walked the trail have
recommendations or warnings about traveling with a group this size?

Saludos,
Jodi Campbell