Kiss of peace

Mr Bernard Milford s560543aSTUDENT.UQ.EDU.AU
Fri Mar 9 15:51:39 PST 2001

One of the things I'm looking forward to on the Camino is the
companionship of shared masses on the way.  Now I have been to mass in
Spanish- speaking countries and been able to mumble my way through the
responsec as good catholics do world wide.  The time you really have to
know what to say is at the kiss of peace - but I've never been able to
pick up what to say.  It's "Paz del Senor mumble mumble"  Can someone
fill in the gaps.

My father (born a good ulster methodist) when he met my mother wondered
about why she prayed to a monk swimming "Blessed art thou a monk
swimming"  He also wondered about the aravedeth  "pray frus now and at
the aravedeth"  Amen