New member-info. requested

Michael Wyatt MWyatt01aEMAIL.MSN.COM
Sun Mar 4 07:42:35 PST 2001

Hi Kyle --

I walked last fall (October-November): be ready for rain and surprisingly
cold periods (I even had snow and hard freezes), but I would do it again at
that time.  You are walking earlier; it shouldn't be as intense.
I would start at Roncesvalles.  I found no easy way to get from Pamplona to
St. Jean, but the bus from Pamplona to Roncesvalles was running six days a
week.
30 days means walking pretty steadily, but gives you a couple of days off.
I took five weeks to walk.  I at least did not feel rushed nor did I have
major physical problems.  Starting at Pamplona would mean being able to put
your feet up (to heal?) once in a while, if all you have available is 30
days.  If you can extend the time, do so.

Buen Camino!

Michael
  -----Original Message-----
  From: Road to Santiago Pilgrimage [mailto:GOCAMINOapete.uri.edu]On Behalf
Of Kyle Jensen
  Sent: Saturday, March 03, 2001 10:12 AM
  To: GOCAMINOapete.uri.edu
  Subject: New member-info. requested

  Hello-

  This is Kyle Jensen from Indianola, IA.... writing to hopefully receive
some information.  I have not yet done the Camino but plan to in the fall
2001.  Some obvious questions....travel from Pamplona to St. Jean Pied De
Port?  Weather conditions in late Sept. and early Oct.?  I plan on doing the
trek on foot and hopefully in 30 days....is that feasible?
  Your response is greatly appreciated.

  Thank-you

  Kyle Jensen
  KyleJensenapeoplepc.com