Book of James

linda davidson davidsonaETAL.URI.EDU
Sat Mar 3 06:56:19 PST 2001

Good morning, Gocamino - ers. It's Linda Davidson with her "list serve"
owner hat on. I've gotten several error messages this am from the computer
that indicate that some messages are not getting to our members properly.
Here are 2 problems:

l.  1 message was not able to be sent to the list because it was too long,
that is, it exceeded the line count.
Given what I've seen in other messages this morning, I'm surmising that it
is because when we answer, we hit the reply button to do so and the reply
automatically copies everything in the messge you are replying to. I've
seen several cases in which 4 or 5 messages have been recopied into a
single reply. Please delete all previous messages in your reply.

2. At least 4 messages have been sent  to the following address:
'owner-gocaminoaPETE.URI.EDU'.
Those end up completely lost.

to write to the group: gocaminoapete.uri.edu

is the only address

3. Several people have been trying to disengage themselves from Gocamino.

To unsubscribe:

listservalistserv.uri.edu

in the message area, write
unsubscribe  gocamino   and your name:

unsubscribe  gocamino   linda davidson

If you have problems, please write me privately   davidsonauri.edu

Thanks again for your patience.

Linda D