unsubscribe

Carolyn L. Arcand clarcandaMAILBOX.SYR.EDU
Fri Mar 2 14:46:49 PST 2001

I've seen a few people sending emails to the listserv to unsubscribe.
When I signed up for the list, I received this information regarding how
to unsubscribe from the list.. thought it might be helpful instead of
sending unsubscribe emails to the listserv... Carolyn :o)

1. To unsubscribe:
To remove yourself from this listserv, send a regular e-mail message to
the
following address:
 Listservalistserv.uri.edu
In the message area, write only:        Unsubscribe gocamino
Make sure your automatic signature is turned off.
If this does not work, you may write list owner Linda Davidson
_privately_ .
Do NOT send unsubscribe messages to the listserv itself.