Author of the Book of James

Preston Pittman preston_pittmanaHOTMAIL.COM
Fri Mar 2 14:32:38 PST 2001

Responding to Robin's reply below - yes, that is my question.  Which James?
We have James the Greater("our" Santiago) and James the Lesser and then it
seems "other" Jameses?  Is "the Lesser" the author of the canocal  Epistle
of James?  Is the Book of James attributed to "our" James and is he the
"brother" of Jesus?  I was never clear on these distinctions and it seemed
the more I read about it the more unclear I became.  Linda! Kathy!
Maryjane!  Elyn!  Rosina!  Help!