1 Pr Boots or 2 Pr. Boots

Ana Young ayoung2001aYAHOO.COM
Fri Mar 2 04:30:19 PST 2001

--- Louis Terenzoni <LouTerenzoniaAOL.COM> wrote:
> I will be starting my pilgrimage the end of April
> 2001.
> I still can't decide on whether to just bring my
> ankle high hiking boots or
> also bring my heavy duty back packing boots.

Hi Lou,

It depends on the weight you will be carrying, it
seems to me. I had only one pair of hiking boots the
whole time, and it seemed that everyone else only had
one pair, too. An additional pair of boots seems
impractical and addds to the weight, which is THE MOST
IMPORTANT THING. If you are carrying a lot of weight
maybe the backpaciking boots will be more practical,
but I say just the hiking boots alone..]

Buen Camino!
Ana