Book of James

Preston Pittman preston_pittmanaHOTMAIL.COM
Thu Mar 1 12:42:38 PST 2001

I found the full text (in English) of the Protevangelium, or Book of
James...
http://wesley.nnu.edu/noncanon/gospels/gosjames.htm

Linda and Maryjane, I think we had a discussion about this once on the UCLA
list serve.  This James is James the "brother" of Jesus.  This is not "our"
James, is it?  I know there is James the Greater and James the Lesser, but I
seem to recall some discussion about another First Century James, as well.
Could someone clarify?

When I was looking for this, I found another site that was quite charming -
about the childhood of the Blessed Virgin Mary:
http://mysticalrose.tripod.com/infant.html

pax,
Preston