Santiago to Paris

Lisa Forman FormanLSaAOL.COM
Thu Jun 28 05:01:17 PDT 2001

I have been looking for flights to Paris from Santiago, and so far, on
SpanAir, I have found two - both around 325 each way (without any pilgrim
discount)
One is around 11:00AM and the other is at 7:00PM.  Both stop in Madrid,
naturally.
I have not booked, because I am not sure when I will arrive in Santiago, and
I would like to spend time in Fisterra before returning to Paris to fly back
to NYC.
I am wondering if these flights will increase in price if I wait to book
until a few weeks before,  or if it will be impossible to get a seat if I
wait....Any ideas from others will be appreciated.
thanks
lisa