NYC pilgrims -The Bare Essentials-A good Guide

Howard Murphy HmcellardykeaAOL.COM
Mon Jun 25 13:09:21 PDT 2001

In a message dated 25/06/01 13:58:05 GMT Daylight Time, rspengeraHOME.COM
writes:

<< I must be missing something. When I clicked onto that site I got the
amusing
 cartoon, but that was it. Clicking on the tiny letters that said home page
got
 me a "Not available" notice and clicking on the little triangles at the lower
 right did nothing. Is there something else available at that site? If so how
do
 you get it? >>
Dear Robert,
It appears only the Home Page is in English but even without the advantage of
language you can glean quite a lot of information.

The Humour Pages are good it is just a case of being careful you do not
choose any risqué ones.

No problem with the list of places to stay much the same info in any language.
Often it is a case of having the time to work down the list at the side to
see what comes to light, such a good site a shame for those of us lacking the
advantage of knowing the language. At least having no online phone charges I
can work through the list in my own time and I did find links to some very
good websites in English.
Perhaps using Babel [?] to translate the list may help.
Regards
Howard

Hmcellardykeaaol.com