NYC pilgrims -The Bare Essentials-A good Guide

Lois Karner galo.karneraVERIZON.NET
Sun Jun 24 22:11:11 PDT 2001

A wonderful site - thank you Howard.

The "Álbuns Peregrinos" of Ana Cristina (RJ), Vera Traversa, Ana
Paula Peron and Naide Christianne show how different the camino can
be depending on the weather.

I loved the snow photo of "Refugio de Manjarín" and hope not to get
bogged down walking "Caminho de lama" (by Naide Christianne).   Vera
Traversa's foto 60 - Fuente de Irache, Fuente del vinho looks like a
welcome stop!   I sure hope I don't end up with Ana Paula Peron's
foot problem - see her photo "Meus pés em Villafranca Montes de Oca"
- ouch!  I finished for the night with Ana Paula's "Momento mágico"
and know that one day soon I shall touch that column in Santiago.

Thank you for alerting me (and others) to this site as it has given
me hope.  These photographs showed me that folks of all ages, shapes,
and sizes, are walking the camino.

Cheers,

Lois Karner
Ramsey, NJ