money/Paris

Nick Hayes clubnickaEROLS.COM
Sat Jun 23 21:10:50 PDT 2001

Heather.

dont stay overnight in Paris.
The way jet lag works it is better to spend time on a train going to Bayonne
during the day than walking around Paris like a zombie.
There are several TGV (high speed trains) going from Paris to Bayonne
during the
day.
(WWW.SNCF.COM)
You can then overnight in Bayonne ( At much lower ost than Paris) move
to SJPP
the next day
(this is the way the train schedules work) and then on to Santiago

Nick