NYC pilgrims

Robert E. Spenger rspengeraHOME.COM
Fri Jun 22 20:55:55 PDT 2001

I tried a search on gaiters (Northern Light) and had 33,000 hits. Of the
first few that showed on the screen, at least half seemed to be dealers
in camping equipment. I clicked on just one, Trailwise, I believe, and
it appeared that they have a diverse selection of gaiters. Just for the
heck of it I just tried Google as well and got 295,000 hits! Again, the
first few entries were dealers.

Put your trust in your friendly internet search engine.