back to France

Lisa Forman FormanLSaAOL.COM
Fri Jun 22 07:08:11 PDT 2001

Suzanne-
  I am returning from Paris on Aug 27
Although, I have not booked a flight from Santiago to Paris yet, I have
checked the schedules and costs.  SpanAir - around $310 one way

of course, they stop in Madrid....There is also Lufthansa - and a few others
that go to DeGaulle (cause my flight to NY leaves from CDG)

My son and I do want to see Finisterre as well, so I am not sure when we will
be ready to go to Paris, hence the delay in booking anything.,  I hope I will
be able to get a seat in time from Santiago.
enjoy!
lisa