New to list - Spring 2002

Richard Ferguson rafergusonaATT.NET
Thu Jun 21 20:49:36 PDT 2001

I just joined the list, and I intend to walk in Spring 2002, probably
April.  I plan to start on the French side, probably a few days walk
from the border, suggestions accepted.  I plan to walk alone, though I
know that I will meet people on the road.

I have had a dream to walk the route for a few years.  I just recently
got serious about it, including buying a half dozen books, and last week
I got an early retirement offer!  I guess that is a sign that I'm going.

I speak fluent Spanish and some French.  I have experience with
international travel, mountaineering, climbing, etc. The spiritual
aspects of the camino will be more of a challenge for me, I think.

Richard Ferguson
Boulder Colorado