NYC pilgrims

Lois Karner galo.karneraVERIZON.NET
Thu Jun 21 19:29:17 PDT 2001

Hi Arlene,

It's getting crowded on El Camino with folks from NY/NJ.  The crowds
could make our New Yorker walker feel at home.  <joking Suzanne>  I
wonder if we'll cross paths?  For family reasons I have brought my
walk forward and I will be leaving at a similar time, early
September.  However, I will fly to Toulouse take a train, or drive,
to St Jean Pied de Port.

My problem then is how do I get back to Toulouse?

Lois
Ramsey, NJ

--
Lois (Luiza) Karner