Hello

Judith Nollar jnollaraLIBRARY.CALTECH.EDU
Tue Jun 19 18:04:42 PDT 2001

Dear GOCAMINO list,

I am a new subscriber just saying "Hi."  My husband and I began walking the
road to Santiago de Compostella in 1996 from Le Puy, France.  Last
September, we reached St. Jean Pied de Port, and we are looking forward to
starting over the mountains next year.  If anyone has questions about the
Chemin de St. Jacques (GR65) from Le Puy, we would be happy to share our
experience on this beautiful route.

Best wishes,
Judy

Judith Nollar
Humanities and Social Sciences Librarian
Millikan Library 1-32
California Institute of Technology
Pasadena, CA 91125
626-793-2320  email: jnollaralibrary.caltech.edu