Didn't quite make it...

Arlene Flaster AMac3825aAOL.COM
Tue Jun 19 05:39:54 PDT 2001

I have a question regarding accommodations along the way.  I had been
planning to stay in the refugios but am finding that even the extra couple of
pounds of weight of my light sleeping bag may be too much for me to maintain
over the long haul ( plus the extra bulk on my back pack).
Is it possible find low cost accomodations other than the shelters all along
the Camino or might I be out of luck for a place to sleep with a regular bed
( and bedding) provided each night.
I would be very grateful for any responses from the seasoned travelers.  Many
thanks.      Arlene