train from Bilbao to Pamplona

Delphia Dirks delphiadaEARTHLINK.NET
Fri Jun 15 19:08:37 PDT 2001

Greetings,  pilgrims:

I am planning to go first to Bilbao and then take the train to Pamplona....
which arrives just after 4 p.m. -- that will be Saturday the 18th August.
I understand hat the bus from Pamplona to Roncesvalles leaves early on the
weekend as the Mass in R. is at 6 :00 p.m. on the weekends.

First, is the above correct about the time of the Mass and bus departure?

Second,  does anyone know the Street Address of the Pilgrim Information
Office in Pamplona... AND/OR, where (address)  the bus to R. departs FROM.

I have a feeling I might not make it to take the bus to Rons.  on Sat.  but
would prefer to.

If I have to stay in Pamplona (no serious problem, actually),  can some one
suggest a place to stay.... or will the pilgrim office still be open ...and
be able to help me.... in the late afternoon on Sat?

I probably could find a place to stay on the internet, but maybe someone can
suggest something from experience.

thanks so much.

Am enjoying the reports of the recent returnees!!!

delphia dirks